Global Endurance Training Center was founded in 2002 to provide a Learning and Training facility for aspiring endurance riders and experienced riders who want to increase their knowledge and improve their skills. Endurance Rider Training and Endurance Horse Training is the essence for success in the endurance world.
Global Endurance Training Center offers a complete program for endurance riding and endurance racing. Our clinics, workshops and seminars cover training and conditioning of horses and riders, horse conformation analysis, saddle and tack selection, riding lessons and nutrition. The newest research on vaccinations, supplements and electrolytes are shared with you. GETC Hoof Care Clinics are teaching trimming methods, bare hoof trims, and hoof protection application from shoes to hoof boots.
Online clinics and private consultations are also offered.
Global Endurance Center is engaged in breeding proven endurance horses for sale and lease. An online store with tested products for horse and rider is rounding out the program to get results for your horse and you.
You will enjoy some great riding on well trained horses in some of the most spectacular scenery of the country.
Global Endurance Center’s Vision and Goals:
Providing Education to all Equestrians, Riders and Equine Professionals and Amateurs to gain utmost knowledge and skills for fulfilled enjoyment of their sport and passion, while keeping their horses sound, healthy and happy.
In partnership with our horses we succeed through learning and creating champions through endurance adventure.
Global Endurance Training Center is owned and operated by Christoph Schork
- 40000+ Life Time Miles
- 400+ 1st Place Finishes
- (world record)
- 200+ Best Conditions
- 600+ TOP TEN FINISHES
- 680+ COMPLETIONS
- 200+ 2nd Place Finishes
- National 50 Mile AERC Champion 2013 (Stars Aflame)
- National 100 Mile AERC Champion 2011(Stars Aflame)
- National 100 Mile AHA Champion 2011 (Stars Aflame)
- National 100 Mile Middle Weight Champion 2017 (GE Pistol Annie)
- National 50 Mile Middle Weight Champion 2017 (Medinah MHF)
- AERC War Mare Winner 2010 (Stars Aflame)
- AERC War Mare Winner 2017 (Pistol Annie) Second Place War Mare with GE Seastar. 3 mares in Top Ten in 2017
- National 100 Mile Award Winner 2017 with GE Pistol Annie
- National 100 Mile Award Winner 2021 with GE VA Blizzard of Ozz
- 2nd and 3rd Place National BC Championship in 2018
- National BC Award Winner in 2019 and 2021 with GE VA Blizzard of Ozz
- North American Team Gold Medal Winner 2011 (Stars Aflame)
- Multiple Tevis Finishes, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 8th place
- Les Deux Jours De Montcuq, France and African Championship, Namibia in 2016 and 2017
- Winner of the Gobi Desert Cup, Mongolia. Individual and Team 2018.
- Winner of Best Managed Horse Award, Gobi Desert Cup 2018
- Quilty Gold Cup winner, 2007 (Australian Championship)
- Overall Region Champion in
- 1999, 2000, 2002,
- 2005, 2006, 2010, 2017
- Middleweight Region Champion in 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
- 2003 & 2009 Mountain Zone PanAm/NAC Team Member
- Since 2004 National Equestrian Team Member
- 1993 World Champion Ski Archery
- High Altitude Mountaineer
Christoph Schork trains himself as hard and consistent as he does the horses. He has been a Ski Coach for alpine and X/C for over 30 years. Since 1984 he has been coaching skiing, training his horses for endurance racing, ride and ties, climbing and flying sailplanes and power planes all over the west.
He has climbed and skied all the major peaks in the Tetons and Wind River Mountains. He and his faithful dog, Tilley, have been published in a book, Teton Skiing: A History & Guide to the Teton Range, by Thomas Turiano.
He started his career in the German Army at the ripe young age of 20. During these years he dedicated himself to learning the mountaineering skills it would take for him to climb mountains in the 25,000 ft range and then ski down. He’s done incredible ice and rock climbing, high altitude mountain expeditions and kayak river exploration all around the World. Once out of the Army he headed to the United States and the mountains of Park City, UT.
While he was in Park City, UT, he taught Alpine Skiing, was a Ski School director at Jeremy Ranch Nordic Ski School, and participated in two new sports, Ski Archery and Ski Joring. It was there he met Olympic and World Archery Champion, Ed Eliason, who was pioneering the sport of Ski Archery (Archery Biathlon) and became Christophs mentor in Archery. Christoph showed Ed some techniques in cross-country skating. Together they were the nucleus for the rise of the sport of Archery Biathlon in the USA. Christoph went on to win 5 National Championships and the 1993 World Ski Archery Championships. In addition to this, he won the Ski Joring event thanks to a fast horse, his skiing capabilities, and bold rider.
His interest in sports, horses and wild countries led him to work for several years as a guide for Boojum Expeditions. Mongolia has always fascinated him. He has guided several horse riding and river trips, throughout Mongolia and Asia. Mongolia has a special place in his heart, with the beautiful wild country, the Mongolian history of Genghis Khan, and the nomadic lifestyle of the Mongolian people.
To add to his incredible list, he is a top endurance instructor (whether it is riding, biking, running or skiing), flight instructor for airplanes and gliders. During the last few years, he teaches Hoof Care Clinics and Workshops all over the world.
For the last 7 years, he also has been serving as a Director on the AERC Board.
Christoph invites you to come to this beautiful canyon land area to learn about, heat training, cold training, mountain bike training, running, all forms of cross training for yourself and your horse, that enables you and your horse to compete in and complete any endurance ride/race from 25 miles, 50 miles, 100 miles and any combination of multi-day distances.