The Dressage trail model Sensation came about to fill the needs of the rider who wishes to have a deeper seat with a greater degree of contact in the knee roll. The flap of the Dressage model is straighter to be ridden with a long leg. The addition of 5 rings on the back and sides of the cantle, as well as the breastplate rings, gives this saddle the name “trail”. Great attachment areas for cantle packs or water bottle holders for convenience on the trail.
As with the English trail the seat shape provides the rider with support on the upper thigh – similar to what an Australian saddle would offer, but not to the same degree. The G4 seat upgrade will reduce the upper thigh support and turn the G3 DT into a more show-worthy saddle. The knee roll is average to full with a moveable knee block attached under the knee roll.
Available in various choices of smooth to grippy leathers – check with your dealer for the latest offerings. Hardware choices are Stainless steel or solid brass.
Standard size on this model would feel like a 15” Western seat or 17” English. Available in sizes from 16.5 – 17.5″
- The following additions may be requested at additional charge to customize this saddle.
- Mega knee blocks – For a greater degree of knee support
- Additional rings – Added to front or rear of saddle flap
- Seat bolster (pommel) – Added to the seat to create a more distinct rise to the front of the seat
- Seat bolster (cantle) – Added to the seat to create a smaller size seat or tighter fit.
- Extra long leg – Best for riders over 5’9”
- Additional seat – Available on all models. Specify color and texture of leather.
- G4 seat upgrade
- G4 rigging upgrade
- Removable rigging