The Freeform Rogue Western Trail treeless saddle, made in Italy, is the perfect saddle for that long trail ride and yet is equally at home in the show ring. Fitting multiple horses is no problem with the interchangeable fork covered in leather. The deep and comfortable western seat affords wonderful support for the rider and the adjustable stirrup attachment allows for an infinite number of leg positions for every rider. Complete with several d-rings and leather laces. The western fender has 2″ all metal original blevins buckles. Optional sweat flaps and Ralide Vsalia leather covered, hand laced western stirrups are available.
- Ends saddle fitting problems
- can be fitted to any horse or pony throughout their lives
- Provides complete freedom of movement
- Improves rider balance and feel
wonderful for both experienced and inexperienced riders
- Enhances horse and rider partnership
- Closer contact results in better communication