The Freeform EnduroX model is a general purpose style of saddle most suitable for endurance, trail, and schooling. The new EnduroX seat is styled similar to the FreeWest seat but with the addition of a slightly built up cantle and moulded “poleys” on either side of the pommel for a more secure leg.
- saddle base of 22″ (standard base) or 20″ (SB base)
- removable seat that is interchangeable with different sizes
- standard base accommodates seat sizes 15″ – 19″
- SB base accommodates seat sizes 15″ – 17″
- adjustable stirrup attachment designed to allow different stirrup positions
- girth straps stitched on a “Y” system – helps to spread the pressure over the whole of the saddle
- choice of Italian calfskin leather, nubuck leather or suede leather
- lined with pure wool fleece (included in base price), or optional sympanova, suede or leather
- 11 D-rings
Note: Pricing includes a set of the new Freeform standard Fenders. Or, choose Freeform Deluxe Fenders (double leather with contrast stitching) for an additional $55.00. (EnduroX in photo shown with optional contrast stitching).